INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN UAE
Do you dream to build a business with a high ROI?UAE is the destination for you! There are a plethora of functioning and verified businesses in UAE which is a testament to the successful business model that this country offers to investors. UAE maintains an ideal business environment, has excellent professionals, 100% foreign ownership in Free Zones, tax-free structures and world-class infrastructure, these attributes of the economy will act as a catalyst for your business development in UAE. You can either invest in onshore businesses, the Free Zone, or onshore.
Our best business lawyers have picked the top 6 investment sectors in UAE for your consideration, these are as follows:
- Tourism& travel agency: Register your business with the Department of Economic Development and the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing. Then, obtain a tourism license in Dubai. You can acquire an ‘inbound tour operator license’, ‘outbound tour operator license’ or ‘travel agent license’ as per your business activities. Consult an experienced lawyer for the application process.
- Construction & real estate: Decide your business type, whether it will be a company or a limited liability company. Register your company after deciding on its official Name and business activities. A commercial license shall be obtained before dealing in real estate.
- Food and agriculture: Production/cultivation, manufacturing and distribution are three major activities in the food and agriculture business. Investing in organic farming, poultry farming and livestock farming is a good pick. Understand supply-demand trading before getting into this business. Copies of passport and visa, photographs are required for business registration in UAE.
- Oil, gas & energy: The oil and gas industry is a lifeline for other businesses too. You can become a distributor or oil consultant, or can invest in a petrol pump or gas station. It is advised to consult a lawyer for license application, assistance with the opening of a corporate bank account and the immigration process.
- Healthcare: There are multiple options for investment in the healthcare sector like private clinics, private hospitals, NPO dealing with healthcare, and publishing houses etc., investing in this sector requires a considerable amount of money. A resolution has to be passed by the shareholders of your company to give effect to this investment decision. At the HDCC office, get your legal agreement signed. For opening a private clinic in Dubai, it is mandatory to have a ‘private clinic license.’
- Trading &Transport: UAE is committed to providing top-class infrastructure and a well-connected transport system. Courier service is in demand nowadays which makes it a lucrative option for investment. The investor has to obtain a transport license from the UAE National Transport Authority.
Setting up a business in UAE is technical but quick. You can even get your business registered, depending on the type of business, in a couple of days provided you are aware of the application procedure and documentation.
BSB Legal Consultants is a leading firm in UAE. Our best corporate lawyers in Dubai will fetch clients the best business deals available, we are well-connected with the prominent stakeholders in the market. Our experienced lawyers are passionate as well as practical about clients’ business prospects. Contact email@example.com or call +971 508014003 to know business opportunities in a particular sector, book a free consultation now!