How to set up business in Fujairah Free Zone in UAE?
If you are considering Fujairah Free Zone as one of your business set-up and investment destination, then let me tell you, you are going in the right direction! The free zones in this Emirate not only have unlimited business opportunities for you but also the process of setting up a business is very smooth, quick and cost-effective when you follow the right steps. Be it, investors, entrepreneurs or start-ups, there is much more to explore for everybody!
Why Fujairah Free Zone?
- Near to port of Fujairah, therefore quick access to seaports and airports.
- Flexible legislation, apt for your business model.
- Access to global markets and a range of Arabian Gulf Ports, best strategic location!
- Perfect for exporting and importing.
- No annual audit is required.
- Full investment security.
- Developed free zones for smooth business set-up.
- Immense investment fields.
- Physical presence is not mandatory.
Our top lawyers of UAE have laid down the following steps for setting up business in the Fujairah Free Zone:
- Specify your business activity: Before setting up your business, one has to decide what business activities will be performed for trade in the future.
- Decide your company name or trade name, subject to certain limitations stipulated in applicable rules and regulations.
- According to the nature of your business and business activities involved, obtain the required trade licences. Documents required for the same are as follows:
- ID proof and address of shareholders and directors;
- Copies of passports of directors and shareholders;
- MOA and AOA of the company,
- Trade name-confirmation copy;
- To know the exhaustive list of documents, consult a business lawyer. Normal Trading License, General Trading License, Professional License, Industrial or National Industrial License, Warehousing License, and Consultancy or Service License can be obtained as per your business needs;
- Register your business and open a bank account;
- Documents for setting up the company must be signed by the shareholders;
- Apply for visas.
It is advised to contact the best corporate lawyer of the Emirate before setting up your business in Fujairah Free Zone.
List of free zones in Fujairah:
- Fujairah Free Zone (FFZ)
- Fujairah Creative City Free Zone (FCC-FZ)
- International Free Zone Authority (IFZA)
Fujairah offers unique connectivity, 100% expatriate ownership and a business-friendly environment, if you are planning to set up your business in Fujairah Free Zone, BSB Legal Consultants will be happy to help you. We have a team of experienced lawyers of UAE who will orient you in every step of business-building. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +97150 8014003.